28 Nov 2021
pt | en Contacts | Sitemap
Home > Historical Areas > Historical Area of Sé
Bank of Portugal Print E-mail
This building is the main branch of the Bank of Portugal in Madeira. It was inaugurated in 1940, designed by the architect Edmundo Tavares.
The façade in grey stone displays ornamental motifs in white marble.
 
 
Bank of Portugal
Bank of Portugal  
 

 





 

 
Sitemap | Conditions of use | Privacy policy | © 2021, Municipio do Funchal Facebook | RSS